United Electric Power is a unique electrical and plumbing supplies distributor, fabricator and pump repair firm serving the New York metropolitan area. We are seeking an innovative and motivated entry level Electrical Engineer.
- Product Design and specifications, including auto cad and procurement
- Prepare concept sketches, layouts and specification documents as required.
- Assignments involving new product design, product improvements, test analysis, production liaison and service liaison utilizing a variety of engineering disciplines
- Structural, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and/or control system design
- Prepare basic analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
- Prepare and report on progress, feasibility, and concept studies, etc. as required
- Supervise work of all assigned personnel
- Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales literature on assigned projects
- Maintain close contact and coordinate activities with other groups within the Product Engineering department.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with CAD Systems (2D/3D)
- Reading Electrical Schematics and basic electrical troubleshooting techniques
- Capability to be in a job site or production factory environment (hot, cold, wet, dry, etc.) for a brief period of time
- Competitive and comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K with company match contributions
Candidates are subject to a full background screening and drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE).