This job opening is at US Energy Group, a sister company in the Power-Flo Technologies family. We are seeking an experienced technician who would like to join a progressive, growing company that is delivering a revolutionary building energy management system. You can learn more about US Energy Group here.
- Installation of internet equipment, including routers/switches and network cabling
- Troubleshooting and analyzing issues with US Energy Customer Service Representatives
- Install wireless sensors in apartment buildings
- Work with the installation department on special projects as the need arises
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job functions or as assigned
- Promote US Energy Products and Services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Bilingual preferably Spanish speaking.
- Multi-task, articulate, analytical.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be detail-oriented and have problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of computers and various software.
- Work afternoon/evening shifts.
- Experience in configuring internet routers or modems.
- Must be proficient with hand tools.
- Competitive and comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K with company match contributions
Candidates are subject to a full background screening and drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE).